Cornelia Guest: Philanthropist & Businesswoman
October 26th, 2011
One of the most prominent New Yorkers I know, and my client, is known as a philanthropist, goddaughter of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, author and businesswoman.
Her book, Simple Pleasures, will debut soon, and will feature vegan recipes and cruelty free lifestyle choices. Additionally, you can shop for her cruelty free handbags that can be found at Bloomingdales.
She was recently a guest editor for Bungalux, a web destination for all things having to do with high-end homes and real estate. Cornelia Guest, gives her favorite ten things to do of which I’m number 4. Here they are below:
Photo Credit: Douglas Freidman
2) Shopping at Bloomingdales for my Cornelia Guest cruelty free bags
3) The Humane Society of New York, they do such wonderful work and a percentage of my Cornelia Guest Cruelty Free Cookies goes to them
4) Joanna Vargas, her facials are amazing and I love her serum [&] cleanser
5) The cover of my book “Simple Pleasures” (a cruelty-free lifestyle book… with tons of delicious vegan recipes coming out soon). Bruce Weber took the picture of me with all my dogs. I love all the pictures he has taken of me
6) St. John for day and Badgley Mischka for night, the best clothes around! Beautiful, sexy and most importantly wearable and affordable
7) Chocolate, raw and organic. Fearless Chocolate, Fine and Raw, and Gnosis are my favorites
8) Organic Avenue for delicious juices, food, and nuts. I love their Mylks
9) My Audi gets me where I need to go. I have never driven a better car
10) Bobbi Brown make-up. The best mascara and I love the color palettes
“Cornelia is one of the great advocates of the Humane Society of New York and was named by Donna Karan as one of the Women Who Inspire. She serves on the Mayoral-appointed Grow NYC Board and has been an advocate for New Yorkers for Marriage Equality and hosted their 2010 New York flagship event with Mayor Bloomberg.”
Cornelia Guest is one of the most accomplished women I know and I hope you found something to inspire you or to shop for in her favorite ten things to do.
As always I look forward to seeing you at the salon where we can help you tweak your skin care routine to give you the skin you deserve. Call for your appointments NOW at 212.949.2350.
Joanna Vargas Skin Care