Moisturize And Prevent Wrinkles
February 2nd, 2012
Argan oil is the rarest and most expensive oil variety in the world in addition to boasting the most effective anti-aging properties of any natural skincare, it can definitely moisturize and prevent wrinkles.
The oil is derived from a 25 million year old species of tree known as Argania spinosa. This North African tree, that lives 150 to 450 years, has endured the most severe drought fending off the arid Sahara Desert and preventing erosion in the process.
This luxurious oil is presently being used in hair and skin care lines for its superb moisturizing and anti-aging benefits.
The Multi-Benefits Of Argan Oil
In 1999 the United Nations Education and Scientific Organization (UNESCO) declared the Argan forests of North Africa endangered. Fortunately, Argan trees grow in other regions, where people take conscious care in extracting this marvelous oil.
Nevertheless Argan oil is rare and within the last few years it has gained popularity in Western skincare products making it one of the most costly oils in the world.
This natural ingredient is sought by those wanting a deep enrichment for their skin.
What are the benefits or Argan oil for my skin?
1) This “miracle” anti-aging serum is an extremely powerful source of vitamin E with an 80% fatty acid content, essential for the health of both hair and skin.
2) Argan oil softens the skin, decreasing wrinkles. The compound saponin preserves the hydro-lipid layers of the skin leaving it glowing and smooth.
3) It heals all manner of skin ailments. Triterpenoids act as a natural disinfectant that reduces inflammation and rapidly repairs wounds and damage due to sun exposure.
4) It is a rich source of antioxidants, tocopherols, which ward off the litany of free radicals: pollution, toxins, and chemicals in our daily environments.
This is why I recommend my Rejuvenating Serum for during daytime.
5) Maximizes your skin’s moisture retention and promotes metabolism due to sterolin content. With this lush moisture skin is better able to resist the onset of fine lines and other signs of aging.
Your skin, and body for that fact, are quite resilient to skin aggressors and pollutants and it can bounce back within weeks in some cases. All you need to do is give it the right products. If you have a question what those can be for your skin type please let me know and I’ll be happy to help you.
And as always, I look forward to seeing you at the salon where we can help you achieve your best skin yet. Call for your appointments NOW at 212.949.2350. And BUY my Rejuvenating Serum as it can truly make a difference in your skin.
Joanna Vargas Skin Care